Magic Wands Recalled Due to Choking and Ingestion Risks

Toysmith has recently issued a recall for its Light-Up Magic Wand topped with a star, because, according to the CPSC, the battery cover can detach and expose the button-cell batteries, posing choking and ingestion hazards to young children.

The recalled products can be identified by the UPC code 085761220034. They were sold at Carter’s stores and various toy, grocery, hobby and gift retailers nationwide.

What you can do

Stop using the recalled products and contact the company for a full refund. For further information you can reach the company at 800-356-0474.

Click here to read the full report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>