Disco Ball LED Light Recalled Due to Burn and Fire Risks

Shop LC has recently issued a recall for its Shop LC Rechargeable Party Disco LED Light, because, according to the CPSC, the battery can overheat while charging, posing burn and fire hazards.

The recalled products can be identified by the item numbers 3076766, 3094706, 3076768, and 3076767. They were sold at Shop LC television networks airing on DirecTV channels 75 and 226, Dish Network channels 274 and 225, AT&T channels 399 and 1399, Verizon channel 159, Comcast, Cox, Time Warner, Charter, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV and online at www.shoplc.com.

What you can do

Stop using the recalled products and contact the company for a full refund. For further information you can reach the company at 877-899-0078.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>