Condensing Residential Boilers Recalled Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Risk

Lochinvar has recently issued a recall for its Lochinvar condensing residential boilers, because, according to the CPSC, the boiler’s flue grommet can deteriorate and dislodge during use and allow the boiler to emit carbon monoxide, posing a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

They were sold at Independent contractors, plumbers, and plumbing supply vendors and distributors. Click here to check the recalled model numbers.

What you can do

Stop using the recalled products and contact the company for a free repair. For further information you can reach the company at 833-232-9706.

Click here to read the full report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>